Northmor Local School District Summer 2021 Meal Service Plan - Revised 5/27/2021
Pick Up Meal Service: The District will continue to provide the meal service plan for the Summer of 2021. Beginning Monday, June 14, 2021 the summer meal distribution plan will have changes to the current school year plan in place. See below for details.
Meals may only be picked up at one location per date.
Pick up Procedures: Pick up at the Elementary Entrance. Please enter off of Co. Rd 29 and drive through and exit at St. Rt. 19. Meals picked up in the evening hours please enter off of Co. Rd 29 and exit through the playground area at St. Rt. 19. All other locations, please look for a school vehicle. Parents will stay in their vehicles and meals will be handed through the window. Anyone 18 and under qualifies for summer lunches.
Other Notes about Meal Service:
These meals will include perishable items that may require refrigeration.
Food Allergies: Some meals may contain nuts or other ingredients that may cause an allergic reaction in your child. Students with known food allergies should not consume these meal items if they do not have an ingredient list.
All plans are subiect to change and will be communicated.
Meals can be picked up from 11:00am-12:00pm on the dates listed below at 5 locations: Northmor PK-12 Building(elementary entrance), Perry Cook Memorial Library, Iberia Baseball Fields, Candlewood Lake Gate "F", and 5-6pm at the back of the Northmor PK-12 Building(behind loading dock, door 13/14) following the pick up procedures above:
- Monday, June 14, 2021 - 5 days of meals
- Monday, June 21, 2021 - 5 days of meals
- Monday, June 28, 2021- 5 days of meals
- Monday, July 5, 2021 - 5 days of meals
- Monday, July 12, 2021 - 5 days of meals
- Monday, July 19, 2021 - 5 days of meals
- Monday, July 26, 2021 - 5 days of meals
- Monday, August 2, 2021 - 5 days of meals
- Monday, August 9, 2021 - 5 days of meals
- Monday, August 16, 2021 - 5 days of meals
- Monday, August 23, 2021 - 5 days of meals
*Week of August 23-27, 2021 will be the final week of meal distributions for the summer!